Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Summer has been flying by. As both the boys sit with me laughing, I realize that I have to be more diligent in this.
Tyler started the summer out with a mohawk - we let him have it for 1 week - took too long to do every morning (thank God that I don't have girls!). We are so glad that school is over - even though it was a good ending it was a rough run for him this year. He switched schools late April and that was so positive. Now he's going to every camp that you can think of. He just got back from trying out overnight camp with the YMCA. He had lots of fun of course.
He went with Brandt McAloon. He's got more camps coming of course, but he seems like he's enjoying going to the pool, almost being done with Learning RX and playing with the kids in the neighborhood.
I decided it was time for me to do something fun so Jake and I flew to CA for the weekend. We went to see Jourdan graduate from Jr. High - boy was that odd. I can't believe she's that old.
It was great too for my grandparents to see Jake and my sister loved it. The boys (Dave, Ty and Dave's dad) took the opportunity to go camping that weekend.
We just went to Texas for a week at the end of June - had lots of fun. Went to visit Jennifer and Devin McAloon who we lived with in Korea. It was good to see them and all the boys got to play. Lots of fun to see 4 boys. :) Jake thought it was great as he really started crawling that week.
July has gone by with a flourish - can't believe it's the 25th already. Dave's been in OK for 2 weeks and I admit that I'm tired and ready for him to come home - we all are. Jake's moving like crazy and starting to pull up on everything. He stands in his crib now and screams at me when he's not happy - a view of things to come I think. Ty's going to more camps and I'm just along for the ride. I will definitely try to contiue to post as often as possible!